Friday, April 04, 2008

My parents are the truest friends I have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon me; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; they counsel me until a peace returns to my heart.

They were my first coaches, cheerleaders & the people I would most like to emulate. They are GREAT people who see that spiritual is stronger than material force, that thoughts rule the world. They have taught me about both VISION and COMMITMENT. They have taught me that in the face of adversity to adjust, stand strong and remain unshaken. My siblings are the people that I’m most proud of besides my girls. Both of them are such incredible people. I spent my whole life being scared & running, but they have tackled life, took it head on and stumped out the obstacles. My brother is such a great Dad, husband, son & brother, and most of all, such a gift from God. I brag about my brother all the time, his networking & people skills are incredible. He can do anything, doesn't matter what, he had just conquered it. My sister is incredible. She’s the baby, one day she’ll be a mother & wife, and already is a blessing from God. I still have pictures of her that were in the paper, crossing that finish line. Finishing first & breaking records as she has done all along in every aspect of her life. My wish for all of you is to be happy & blessed, and know even though I didn't say it a lot, I really LOVE you guys and I'll always be here if you ever need me.

No comments: