Sunday, April 13, 2008



PARAQUAD/COLLEGE FOR LIVING

-I'm doing what I think I was put on this earth to do. And I'm really grateful to have something that I'm passionate about and that I think is profoundly important.

Marian Wright Edelman:

Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.

Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.


Albert Einstein:

I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve.

Albert Schweitzer:

He who wishes to secure the good of others, has already secured his own.

Confucius:

You're not obligated to win. You're obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day.

We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a big difference, ignore the small daily differences we can make which, over time, add up to big differences that we often cannot foresee.


Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

No comments: